Who We Serve
- Seniors 65+ looking for a Retirement Living community*
- Seniors needing the additional support of an Assisted Living community*
- Seniors 65+ who have been hospitalized
- Families seeking nursing homes for their loved one.
- Families seeking Parkinson’s care for their loved one
- Families seeking Alzheimer Dementia Memory care for their loved one.
- Families who live out of town and are searching senior home residences for their loved ones.
How We Work
The West Island, Montreal and surrounding areas offer a vast array of senior living possibilities. The senior housing industry is evolving to keep up with the increasing number of seniors in our population and the growing needs of their residents. Keeping abreast of the changes and seeking ‘on the ball’ guidance is important for selecting the best option available to you. And certainly we know that finding the best choice for your mom or dad can be very stressful, not only for them, but for you as well.
An ActiViva consultant will guide and support you every step of the way:
Why we are free
Our funding comes from the Quebec private senior housing and care industries. Once we have been successful in finding you the right home, the home of your choice pays ActiViva a referral fee.
Since ActiViva holds no financial interest towards the residences, we can guide you with objectivity without favoring one place above another. Our goal is to always find a residence which will satisfy your wants and needs.